Do you need to save money, but can’t seem to manage anything that adds up?
Follow these super easy money saving tips.
Be sure that you follow along with the new 2015 budget program that just started.
If you need to create a budget and deal with outstanding debt, check out my guide to getting ahead.
Make sure that you are signed up for email updates so that you get the latest and greatest tips directly to your inbox twice per week.
Money Saving Tips:
- Homemade laundry detergent
- Recycle for less – be creative.
- See a penny pick it up
- Use Coupons in a big way
- Buy frozen juice instead of prepared juice
- Use Swag Bucks to earn AND save (I’ve earned over $500)
- Debt – Pay more than the minimum due
- Shop on eBay – you can save upwards of 80% by shopping with eBay.
- How to really save money on your energy bill.
- Buy college textbooks at a discounted rate
- 20 Ways to Use Costco.
- Save money by cleaning with baking soda and vinegar
- Pay bills online and how much you can save in doing so. It’s shocking
- Use solar energy.
- What you need to know about 401k matching
- Join a prescription savings club
- Use loyalty cards
- Plan a menu and use a weekly planning service.
- Saving money with piggy banks
- Deciphering want vs. need
- Know your credit score; why you should know it and how to get it
- Capitalize on Labor Day sales (and get gas early in the week)
- Menu planning and batch cooking
- Tracking your money
- Food shopping at scratch and dent stores
- Save yourself money and deal with buyer’s remorse.
- Five ways to help your community for free
- BEWARE of credit card offers.
- Donate food without killing your budget.
- Stretch your Christmas dollar at the Dollar Tree
- Don’t spend money like you are a millionaire
- Use an unlimited talk, text and web mobile service.
- Save money on fuel with fuel rewards