Peanut butter Chex mix is a crowd-pleaser. Especially if you have a big crowd because this recipe makes enough for a small army.
I always make this for Christmas parties, football parties, tailgating and road trips. It is very easy to make and doesn’t take long to make either.
Honestly, the hardest part is to stop eating it. It is addictive because it is the crunchy, salty, sweet combo that gets me every single time. When I make it I have to divide the leftovers and send them away with guests because it really is hard to stop munching on it.
Peanut Butter Chex Mix Recipe
- 1 box Chex Mix corn
- 1 box Chex Mix rice
- 1 box Cheerios cereal
- 1 bag Bugles
- 1 bag pretzels (butter flavor)
- 1 can cashews (or mixed nuts)
- 1 lb butter
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lg container of peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 250°
- Melt the following together: butter, Worcestershire sauce, peanut butter and sugar.
- Mix cereal, bugles, and nuts. Spread out on a cookie sheet. (You will need a few cookie sheets)
- Pour melted ingredients over mix and stir.
- Bake at 250° for 1 hour.
- Mix and stir every 15 minutes.
For more great recipes visit the recipes page.