It’s no secret that I’m an eBay lover. You can read my story featured on eBay here.
I hit my three year eBay anniversary in April and I made it to Top-Rated Seller just a few months ago!
- Selling items on eBay actually fueled our Christmas last year.
- Cash rolls in quick depending on how long you list your auction. I made almost $200 in 60 days last year.
- The eBay Holiday Guide makes is really, really easy to know what is expected to be hot this holiday season.
- I also enjoy buying on eBay too. It’s part thrill of the auction and part “dang, I just scored an awesome deal.”
- The eBay mobile app makes selling, buying, bidding, listing super duper easy.
- You can list up to 50 items per month for free. They also have one day per month where you can list up to 5,000 items for free.
- Photos (up to 12) are free.
- There’s no worry of meeting in person. (Unless you use eBay Classified.)
- Buying used items on eBay helps the environment. And so does selling used items.
- You can use eBay Green to find plenty of tips to buy and sell green.
- They are constantly updating their buyer and seller protection policies.
- The eBay Giving Works program allows easy donation to a favorite charity.
- Don’t want to mess with listing you electronic use eBay Instant Sale to trade instantly cash.
- eBay’s shipping options making shipping really, really easy.
- And last but not least, you can build a wishlist and share it!
Disclaimer: I am a member of the eBay Parent Panel and this post is sponsored by eBay, but all opinions and experiences are mine and yes, I do mean what I say. Ask my kids.