Swagbucks is on a role! They have just announced they’re launching their latest set of Collector’s Bills starting on Monday, Aug 12th. For the first time, they’re running 3 sets consecutively — that means triple the chances for BONUS SBs. For each set you complete (winnable only through Search) you get an automatic 10 Swag Buck Bonus:
Collectively they are Back to School Collector’s Bills!
- Elementary Bills – Start: Monday 8/12 00:00 Expire: Sunday 8/18 23:59 Pacific (PDT)
- High School Bills – Start: Monday 8/19 00:00 Expire: Sunday 8/25 23:59 Pacific (PDT)
- University Bills – Start: Monday 8/26 00:00 Expire: Sunday 9/1 23:59 Pacific (PDT)
You can see how many you have by checking the “My Swag Bucks” area of your Account Info. Swagbucks Collector’s Bills are always fun to try and get, and if you haven’t starting earning free gift cards using Swagbucks, this is a great time to start! Just click this link and start earning with me today!
If you haven’t joined Swagbucks yet, this is the day to do it, since these collector bills will get you even closer to earning your first gift card!!
If you don’t know about Swagbucks yet, it’s the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online.
Swagbucks also rewards you for most of the things you’re already doing online and it’s completely free – I’ve used Swagbucks since November 2009 and have earned 28,445 Swagbucks enough in gift cards to get $280 in cash or store credits, and you can too. It’s free to me. All I do is earn Swag Bucks.
Last year I bought my son a Kindle Fire by trading my Swag Bucks in gift card credit. And if you stay patient and wait for the item you want on Amazon to go on sale you can get it even cheaper……… WORK IT.
I have been really honing in on earning more Swag Bucks and figuring out ways to earn the most bang for my buck. I’m really strapped this year with the boys’ sports so I’m hoping to cover Christmas again!
My FAVORITE ways to earn Swag Bucks:
- Use the toolbar (1 Swag Buck)
- Answer the daily poll (1 Swag Buck)
- NOSO (2 Swag Bucks) go through the NOSO, you can skip everyone.
- Search. Search. Search. I’m sure you do internet searches multiple times per day, right? USE Swagbucks to do your search! Teach your kids and your significant other to perform every internet search with Swagbucks.
- Watch videos. You can keep the videos running in the background and watch the SB meter to know when to watch the next. You could, in theory, earn a ton of Swag Bucks this way each and every day.
- Buy your Groupons through Swagbucks! 1 pt for every $1 spent. This is amazing and see how I just made out on this one with some quiet time here.
- Print coupons through Swagbucks. For every coupon you REDEEM at the store you get 10 Swag Bucks.
- Surveys. These can be frustrating because you’ll get part way through and find out you don’t qualify. But keep trying. This is something I’ve just recently figured out. Some of these can be extremely rewarding.
It’s amazing the ways you can “double dip” on your savings to earn Swag Bucks at the same time – which you can turn into cash via Paypal or gift cards a plenty.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. For more information check out the full disclosure statement.