UPDATE: This giveaway is now closed.
So we’ve made it through the first few months of school and everyone is getting settled in to the schedule, right?
Hmm, well, I don’t know about you, but we are still having some struggles getting on track. I’m definitely type A and have high expectations of Jonesie the night before school and the morning of. It’s an unfortunate side effect of our crazy life. There’s a million things I need to do and not a million minutes in which to get it done.
Needless to say, we have some rough mornings. It stinks because I’ll think about it during the day and wish we had started our day differently and oh, the mom guilt. My travel schedule doesn’t help!
In fact, I head out on a 7:00 AM flight tomorrow so I won’t even see him in the morning. I did make his lunch for tomorrow though and stuck a very cute one in to surprise him and let him know I’m thinking of him from hundreds of miles away THANKS to the Hallmark school care package!
And knowing Jonesie this will erase any difficulty we’ve had over the last few days and he will tuck this note away and bring it home with him. My love bug.
It just eases my mind to know that with something as simple as a Lunchbox Note from Hallmark that our days will be changed when he reads that note. And he will be encouraged, or feel loved, and he will KNOW that his momma is loving him.
I have yet to throw the Bieber card that sings in his lunch just yet, but I know it’ll be a hit with the girls anywhere in earshot. LOL Just knowing that he is getting the message that he is on my mind, that I am thinking of him makes my heart warm.
Thanks to Hallmark YOU have a chance to win a Hallmark School Care Package too! Here is what one lucky winner will win:
- A pack of Hallmark’s Kids Collection greeting cards, which feature kid-appropriate topics from managing difficult academic or social situations, to achieving a personal goal in the classroom or on the field.
- A few of Hallmark’s “any day” greeting cards for kids, featuring music sensation Justin Bieber.
- Lunchbox Notes, which offer 50 ways for you to add a little love to lunchtime.
- Bug’Em, a pint-sized plush that can hold cards and other tokens of encouragement and give an unexpected lift to any youngster’s day. (SO CUTE!)
For more information, please visit Hallmark.
ONE winner will be chosen at random to win one (1) Hallmark School Care Package. Please leave a SEPARATE comment for each of the following (no need to leave your e-mail address in your comment):
- REQUIRED: Visit the Hallmark page.
- Tell me how you will use a few of those note cards.
- How will you use the Bug’Em plush ladybug that holds cards, giftcards and other goodies to surprise your little one.
- Like me on facebook.
- Share this giveaway on facebook – there is a button at the top of this post.
- Tweet “I just entered to win a Hallmark School Care Package from @singlemomonabgt. http://bit.ly/WYkibK”
This giveaway will close on Sunday, October 28th, 2012 at midnight MST. Winner will be chosen at random and notified within three days. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my e-mail and if I don’t get a response I will choose another winner.
Disclosure: This post has been sponsored by Hallmark and the items shown were given to me as compensation. Item for giveaway will also be provided by Hallmark.