Update: This giveaway is now closed. Donna, comment #30, is the winner.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car wants to say “Thank You” to the people who made their growth possible. That’s why they are planting 50 million trees all across the United States and in the countries where we do business over the next 50 years.
Watch this video to see Enterprise employees in action and to hear them say thank you to YOU.
Thank you. Two little words that can change someone’s entire day and yet I think they are probably the two most underused words in our vocabulary. Well, let’s change that!!
Enterprise wants you to thank someone in your life and dedicate a virtual tree, one of the 50 million that they are working to plant over the next 50 years. AND they are going to reward one lucky reader with a $50 American Express card for doing so. I have a new entry question for every two days. So let’s keep those two words “thank you” in the forefront of our minds.
The fact that the giveaway goes for the duration of the Olympics is not just a simple coincidence. Oh no, it’s significant! The Olympic Games align with the values, the can-do spirit and heritage of Enterprise as an American success story.
I’ll kick off this thank you train and then you jump on, and enter to win $50!
Thank you, loyal readers, for coming back day after day.
Thank you, past, present and future service members, for my freedom.
Thank you, Enterprise, for pledging to plant 50 million trees and helping me express my thanks.
ONE winner will be chosen at random to win one (1) $50 American Express gift card. Please leave a SEPARATE comment for each of the following. (Answers to questions before the actual entry date will not be considered. They must be left on or after the specified date.) Hint: Answers about Enterprise can be found in the YouTube video above:
- REQUIRED: GO DEDICATE A TREE! Tell me who you dedicated to and why. (Please don’t use real names, just use the relationship… friend, neighbor, family member, police department, child, favorite blogger …)
- July 27 entry: Are you watching the Olympics? LET THE GAMES BEGIN! GO red, white and blue!
- July 29 entry: What anniversary did Enterprise celebrate in 2007?
- July 31 entry: How many trees is Enterprise pledging to plant?
- Aug 2 entry: If you could rent a car to drive anywhere WHERE would you go? (I’d go WEST!)
- Aug 4 entry: What do you look for in a car rental company?
- Aug 6 entry: Enterprise started with seven Chevy sedans in 1957 and has grown to be the largest rental car company in North America. If you could start a business what would it be.
- Aug 8 entry: WHY is Enterprise planting all these trees again?
- Aug 10 entry: What is your favorite Olympic sport?
- Aug 12 entry: WHAT are you thankful for today?
This giveaway will close on Sunday, August 12th, 2012 at midnight MST. Winner will be chosen at random and notified within three days. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my e-mail. If I don’t get a response I will choose another winner.
Disclosure: Enterprise Rent-A-Car provided me with a gift card in exchange for this post. Enterprise has also provided the $50 American Express gift card for giveaway. All opinions in this post are mine.