Update: This giveaway is now closed. Winner is T.H. Ransom.
Just in time for Fall, IHOP has released their Signature Pancake Combos with two new flavors and we tested two of them out this morning. Stay tuned for drool-o-vision…
I first just want to say that Luis, our Server, at the IHOP on 52nd and Wadsworth was fabulous! He gave great service, was very attentive and super funny. I wasn’t asked to go to IHOP to test out their service, I was asked to try their new pancakes, but Luis’ service is worth the mention for those of you in Colorado!
Starting at $4.99, the new signature pancakes are now available at participating IHOP locations nationwide October 8th through January 2013.
Pumpkin Pancakes: Made with real pumpkin, spices and crowned with creamy whipped topping. Pumpkin is the perennial #1 selling limited-time offer Signature pancake. Last year IHOP served 3.1 million pumpkin pancakes.
New York Cheesecake Pancakes: Griddled with real cheesecake pieces, then crowned with glazed strawberries and creamy whipped topping. More than 250,000 pounds of cheesecake were used last year for fans of this item.
Carrot Cake Pancakes: Rounding out this season’s offerings is an oatmeal spice pancake recipe featuring a sweet-savory mix of fresh, diced apples, shredded carrots, coconut, raisins, crunchy walnut pieces topped with whipped butter and a drizzle of cream cheese icing.
Then choose your favorite egg combo:
- Ultimate Bacon & Sausage Combo: Three strips of crispy bacon, three pork sausage links, two eggs and golden hash browns
- Bacon & Eggs Combo: Four strips of crispy bacon, two eggs and golden hash browns
- Regular Combo: Two strips of bacon or two pork sausage links, two eggs and golden hash browns
- Ham & Eggs Combo: A hearty grilled ham slice, two eggs and golden hash browns
- Sausage & Eggs Combo: Four pork sausage links, two eggs and golden hash browns
If you are not interested in a combo, the pancakes are available all by themselves too. When you order just the pancakes you get FOUR!
I made a deal with
the devil my 16 year old son on the way to IHOP that he would order one flavor and I would order another and we would share.
I went with the Carrot Cake Pancakes and bacon and egg combo. Seriously, these pancakes are a piece of carrot cake flattened into a pancake. Bits of carrot, nuts and cream cheese icing and all. It’s easy to justify carrot cake for breakfast when they come in the form of a pancake. Just sayin’.
And just in case you aren’t drooling yet IHOP has two flavored hot chocolates. Gingerbread and Caramel. We went with the caramel and OMG it was sooooo good. I’m even going to say with 100% confidence that I have never had a better caramel hot chocolate ANYWHERE. Nowhere.
Jonesie ordered french toast off of the kids menu and once the food arrived I had to make the kids WAIT so I could get the pics. They weren’t happy and by the time I got to Jonesie his french toast was 1/2 gone.
ONE (1) winner will be chosen at random to win one (1) $50 IHOP gift card. Please leave a SEPARATE comment for each of the following (no need to leave your e-mail address in your comment). This giveaway is only valid in the US.:
Here is how you can enter (leave a separate comment for each entry):
- REQUIRED: Head over to the IHOP page and tell me which Signature Pancake Combo you’ll order.
- Give thanks to IHOP for the giveaway!
- Who will you take to IHOP with you?
- Like IHOP on facebook.
- Follow IHOP on twitter and follow the hashtag #breakfast love.
- Like Single Mom on a Budget on facebook.
- Share this on your facebook page by using the button at the top of the post.
- Pin one of the pancake photos to your pinterest account.
- Tweet this: “I just entered to win a $50 @IHOP gift card via @singlemomonabgt at http://bit.ly/TLi3JA”
This giveaway will close on Thursday, November 1st, 2012 at midnight MST. Winner will be chosen on Friday, November 2nd. Winner will have 48 hours to respond. If I don’t hear back in 48 hours I will choose another winner so please be sure to have access to your e-mail.
Disclosure: No tastebuds were harmed during the review of these pancakes, but they were shown a lot of love. I received an IHOP gift card in return for this post as a promotional program with DEI Worldwide. All opinions and photos belong to me.