Here are my favorite coupon resources, but if you’re looking for more information on how to use coupons to save money visit the virtual coupon workshop.
- Coupons.com – printable coupons
- CoolSavings – printable coupons
- Hopster – print coupons and boost value
- SavingStar – ecoupons, but they give you cash back!
- Grocery Coupon Network – printable coupons
- Redplum – printable coupons
- Swagbucks – printable coupons
- Whole Foods Markets – Coupons for Whole Foods stores
- King Soopers – digital coupons to download on your loyalty card. (Or go to your local Kroger chain’s site.)
- Safeway – digital coupons to download onto your loyalty card
- Target – printable Target coupons
- Favado – a mobile savings app that helps shoppers save time and money by discovering the best deals in more than 65,000 grocery and drugstores nationwide.
- Ibotta – earn cash, scan receipt. (Super easy!!)
- Jingit – With Jingit you can earn cash instantly online, in-store, and on the go with participating brands
Samples & Freebies
Shopping online – cash back sites or daily discount sites