In today’s economy we need to save money, and using coupons is an easy way. If you’re starting from scratch this is a five part couponing series providing all you need to know about getting started with using coupons.
My grocery budget for me and my three boys is $250 – sometimes $300. And we get everything we need (and enough to donate).
I pretty much use a coupon, or wait for a discount opportunity on EVERYTHING I purchase; from groceries to furniture, to haircuts, to fuel, to movies, to books, to home decor, to holiday items. In fact, I’m not even sure I can tell you the last time I paid full price on anything (except eating out). I started out using coupons on groceries and I quickly realized that there are coupons for everything.
- Couponing 101: About coupons
- Couponing 201: Where to find coupons
- Couponing 301: Organizing coupons
- Couponing 401: Using coupons
- Couponing 501: Staying Motivated With Couponing
- Extreme Couponing: The Long-Term Effects
To find grocery coupons go here.