Official King Soopers Coupon policy as of June 7th, 2012
Our coupon policy varies by division. The policy for stores in your area is as follows. Please note that this policy is our most current; however it is subject to change without notice.
The store manager has the right to accept, decline or limit the quantity of coupons or items used or purchased in a single transaction, by a single customer, or in a single day.
- Manufacturer coupons of $0.50 or less will be doubled.
- Manufacturer coupons of $0.51 – $1.00 will be redeemed for $1.00.
- Manufacturer coupons over $1.00 will be redeemed at face value.
o This does not apply to “Free,” KS, Catalina, Retail Food Store coupons, electronic coupons on the Sooper card, or items prohibited by law.
- Competitor pharmacy prices will be matched, but competitor pharmacy coupons are not accepted.
- Cannot use LCM or Competitor Coupons in conjunction with the $4 Generic Program
General Coupon Policy:
- Limit one (1) manufacturer coupon per item purchased.
- Limit one (1) store coupon per item purchased.
- One (1) manufacturer and one (1) store coupon can be used on the same item.
- A second or third coupon cannot be used on an item that is part of another coupon offer.
- Example: Coupon states: Buy 2 cereals and get a gallon of milk free. A customer cannot use another coupon on the cereal or the milk.
- Coupons cannot be used on “free” items.
- Expired coupons are not accepted.
- Amount refunded cannot exceed the cost of the item.
- There is a limit five (5) coupons for like items per customer.
Digital Coupons Policy
Customers choosing to participate in the digital coupons are required to have an active online account with a valid, associated shopper card. Kroger employees or partners are prohibited to set up or otherwise maintain an online account not specifically associated to that employee or employee household.
A valid shopper card or an alternate ID is required for the use of digital coupons at the time of purchase.
Digital coupons and offers are deducted from a customer purchase prior to paper coupons or any other discounts and cannot be added back or removed once card has been scanned.
- Limit one use per digital coupon per transaction
- Digital offers cannot be combined with manufacturer paper coupons on the purchase of a single item
- Digital offers do not double
- A limit of 150 coupons can be loaded per household at one time.
The store manager has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of ANY digital coupon or offer.