I just found out a super, easy way to earn an extra 500 Swag Bucks per month. Sign up for Bing Rewards. Earn 500 Swag Bucks per month by using Bing Rewards!!!!!!! This is HUGE! It’s super easy. Sign up with Bing. Log in each day and search 15 items. It doesn’t matter which items and you can do them in succession with no time in between. Super easy and big reward! Choose the 500 Swag Bucks as your reward. Each month you’ll be able to cash your Bing Rewards for the 500 SB’s and then cash in those 500 SBs. Guys, I can’t believe I didn’t know about this earlier.
I write about Swagbucks regularly, but you probably haven’t paid much attention.
You’re probably not thinking about Christmas right now since Christmas was just here, but I am. Paying for Christmas is never easy on the budget and a few years ago I found Swagbucks.
But it can also be used to just flat out pay the bills!
Simply put you earn Swagbucks and then cash it in for things like paypal cash, amazon gift cards, and there are hundreds of other choices too! But here’s the thing………….. you have to use it to earn. When I first heard about Swagbucks I created an account and then did nothing with it for probably a year. And then I started using it a little more and wouldntyaknow!? I started earning measurable amounts that I turned into Amazon gift cards and bought my littlest a Kindle.
I am now saving up my Swag Bucks to pay for either college books for the 18 year old or something to do with baseball gear. Things that I just won’t be able to do without extra money coming in.
I have earned over $400 in about two years. That is straight up cash. Enough to pay my water bill for eight months. Or use for gas. Or spoil myself with a shopping spree! ………….. or pay for useful things like college books.
Reader Angela, a single mom, recently really started using it so I asked her to write about it…
I probably became a Swagbucks member a year or two ago. When I started with all my couponing to save. However, I did not really utilize it really until February 2014. Since then, with the awesome app for your smartphone which will give you SwagCode notifications, I am spending approximately 10 minutes a day playing games, searching the internet (which I need to do more of), doing surveys, watching videos (huge selection!!!!) and so much more, I have gone from 250 SB to over 2,200 SB to date.I am a Black Friday shopper, so I am hopping to keep up the pace and use my points to pay for Christmas gifts! Just another way for this single mom can save AND spoil my boys Angela
Here are 15 super easy ways to earn Swag Bucks are:
- Join Bing Rewards. Earn 500 Swag Bucks per month by using Bing Rewards!!!!!!! This is HUGE! It’s super easy. Sign up with Bing. Log in each day and search 15 items. It doesn’t matter which items and you can do them in succession with no time in between. Super easy and big reward! Choose the 500 Swag Bucks as your reward. Each month you’ll be able to cash your Bing Rewards for the 500 SB’s and then cash in those 500 SBs. Guys, I can’t believe I didn’t know about this earlier.
- Search. Just like you would on any other search engine, only with Swagbucks you randomly earn Swag Bucks. Train your kids and/or significant other to do all of their searches via Swagbucks.
- Install the toolbar. Just for having it installed and opening your browser each day you earn 1 SB.
- Take the daily poll. Two seconds. One SBs.
- Go through the NOSO offers. Skip them all and then earn two SBs.
- Use coupons. For every coupon you print from Swagbucks AND redeem you get 10 SBs. It can take up to 12 weeks for these to come through, but if you’re a couponer it’s a great bonus.
- Watch Swagbucks TV. You can keep the videos running in the background and watch the SB meter to know when to watch the next. You could, in theory, earn a ton of Swag Bucks this way each and every day.
- Shop. Buy your Groupons through Swagbucks and earn Swag Bucks for every dollar spent. If you’re a groupon-aholic like me (cause I LOVE great deals) then maximize it and earn Swag Bucks on your purchases.
- Use the mobile app. The mobile app alerts you to Swag Codes so you’ll never have to miss one again!!
- Play games. You can earn up to 10 SB per day with games. They’re simple, easy and fun.
- Refer your family and friends. Use the link that Swagbucks provides you with and earn from activities that your referrals earn.
- Surveys. These can be frustrating because you’ll get part way through and find out you don’t qualify. I personally get so frustated at these things, but I know that Angela (above) has had some good luck with them.
- Swag Codes. Swagbucks often releases Swag Codes for FREE SB’s. All you have to do is redeem them. (The mobile app is great for keeping on top of these.
- Twitter Tuesdays. They do special promotions on twitter on Tuesdays.
- Swag Code Extravaganza. Occasionally, and on special occasions, they do a full day of handing out free Swag Codes. All you have to do is redeem them. Again… use the mobile app to stay on top of it.
- Daily Goals.
What are you waiting for? Sign up with Swagbucks and USE it.
Any questions about it?